Wow classic - blood legion

Forum for all Blood Legion friends to chat with us.

Moderator: Spider

Re: Wow classic - blood legion

Postby nad3r on Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:17 pm

niss you're not even is discord
nad3r

Postby Shamon on Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:57 am

WOW....I'M DOWN BOYS I WAS HOPING I FOUND THIS ON THE FORUMS!!!! HOW IS EVERYONE DOING?!?!?!?!?
Shamon

Postby Kumo on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:47 pm

Hi squad!

Got email from ZX. This is going to be Poggers.

You can catch me doing my streaming thing at www.twitch.tv/aionjanis
Kumo

Postby krk on Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:22 am

I just download this discord thing that kids are using. Is there a channel?
krk

Postby Brak_BL on Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:45 pm

Whats up Shamon we've been trying to find you! You have discord?

My discord is Brak#1416 send me a message and I'll invite you guys.
Brakilla Level 80 Troll Shaman
Brakira 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Brak_BL

Postby Clearcutter on Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:55 pm

Holy moly, so many people have returned! This is going to be epic...

Brak i just send you a request from CC/Knubli#1213
<Clearcutter> 60 UD Rogue
<Nubli> 60 UD Warrior
<Nubas> 57 UD Mage
Clearcutter

Postby Mezrez on Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:29 pm

Well fuck! Strungout was texting my Saturday the BL was going to be rocking Classic WoW. I was like how the hell do you have time for that lol. So many great memories!
Mezrez
Mezrez

Postby Clearcutter on Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:20 pm

What server will BL be on?
<Clearcutter> 60 UD Rogue
<Nubli> 60 UD Warrior
<Nubas> 57 UD Mage
Clearcutter

Postby Dius on Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:08 pm

Some of you may remember me but most wont. Short off and on stint in BL for MC, Gates of AQ farming and world bosses, and 1/2 of AQ bosses. Was an undead priest.

Would love to join you all in classic with proper internet this time!

Discord is Dius#7462 if I can get a discord invite!
Dius

Postby Yson on Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:43 pm

Hey what is up Blood Legion ! Long time no see ;) I used to fight you guys all the time back in the days :p I was a member of DIE ..! Was there from beta till the end of DIE in the BC. If i'm here today it's because I have an interest in playing Classic again but this time I would do it on the Horde side because in the 15 years wow has been out I always played alliance.. I played every single expansion somewhat hardcore on release and then stopped because it wouldn't bring me the fun I had playing Classic .. and never bothered trying out horde side and seing theyr side of the story.. sooo, all that to say that I dont see myself going with any other groupe of people out there other than you guys in classic on the horde side because to me, it kinda feels like I know you all from all our pvpin against each other ;) I wont give out to much info yet on who I was but if you all would like to give me a try, hit me up ! I would be bringing another friend along with me and I am sure that you would not regret having us both as raiders in your group ! Cheers to you guys and I wish you all a great debut in Classic !
Yson

Postby Malar on Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:58 pm

Hey all! Cool to see so many names I remember back from our time playing Vanilla WoW and the memories I have from our experiences back then and seeing you guys coming back to playing Classic. I've been playing on private Vanilla/TBC/Wrath servers for years now and I've been in the same guild ever since Nostalrius and we're planning on playing Alliance on Fairbanks. I was curious to see what server you guys planned to play on?

[quote="Yson"]Hey what is up Blood Legion ! Long time no see ;) I used to fight you guys all the time back in the days :p I was a member of DIE ..! Was there from beta till the end of DIE in the BC. If i'm here today it's because I have an interest in playing Classic again but this time I would do it on the Horde side because in the 15 years wow has been out I always played alliance.. I played every single expansion somewhat hardcore on release and then stopped because it wouldn't bring me the fun I had playing Classic .. and never bothered trying out horde side and seing theyr side of the story.. sooo, all that to say that I dont see myself going with any other groupe of people out there other than you guys in classic on the horde side because to me, it kinda feels like I know you all from all our pvpin against each other ;) I wont give out to much info yet on who I was but if you all would like to give me a try, hit me up ! I would be bringing another friend along with me and I am sure that you would not regret having us both as raiders in your group ! Cheers to you guys and I wish you all a great debut in Classic ![/quote]

Grayrage and Lesa is that you? lol :)
Malar

Postby Spider on Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:58 pm

Jared we have been trying to contact you. We are playing Alliance on Herod. Asked your brother to reach out to you but sounds like you were preoccupied with your GF. Ask him for our discord link =)
AKA:
Spider
Sting
Lìta
Kerrìgan
Xallandria
Spider

Postby Farvalicious on Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:27 pm

What server are y’all gonna play on? Also, what the hell is discord?
Farvalicious

Postby Spider on Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:45 pm

We're playing Alliance on Herod Farva. Discord is the new ventrilo with chat built in and it does a bunch more.
AKA:
Spider
Sting
Lìta
Kerrìgan
Xallandria
Spider

Postby Greav on Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:01 pm

Hola everyone! I wanted to check in to see how everyone was and what was the plans for classic?

I played with you guys as as we first started MC through first clearing MC I was Venuum a rogue and then as Letummus a priest. And might have been the guy that wiped the whole raid one time as my now wife (she is alot more chill now)then fiance was yelling at me when I got the off tank killed during Golemagg...good times!

I was thinking of picking it up for good old nostalgia and hope to meet up with you fellas.
Greav

PreviousNext

Return to Public for Peasants